Carbonvision 9307.375 Low-Profile Protective Goggles
Intelligent implementation of ultra-modern materials and manufacture technologies allows Uvex to construct frames of reduced size in combination with high mechanical durability. Uvex Carbonvision 9307 protective goggles offer an unmatched level of comfort to the user despite their high level of mechanical stability. A layer of thermoplastic polyurethane in the frame provides ideal individual adaptation that is easy to clean and maintain. The goggles weigh barely 46 g and are without a doubt one of the most lightweight protective goggles with a wide field of view available on the market. They allow for extended work time without loss of focus and problems connected with comfort, which improves the user’s efficiency.
Uvex Supravision Extreme
Lenses covered with uvex supravision extreme coating are more resistant to scratches on the outside and never mist over on the inside. Lenses do not mist over because the coating never reaches its saturation point. Especially intended for work in places with high humidity and a long time of condensation.
- Panoramic, low-profile construction with innovative frames, band and material which reduces the weight of the goggles
- most advanced materials combine hard and soft components that adapt to the user’s face by creating soft, efficient seals around the eyes
- Soft sealing protects against dust, liquid splash and mechanical hazards
- Easy and hygienic cleaning is assured by the ability to detach the lenses from the frame
- Adjustable, high quality strap provides individual, pressure-free adaptation
- Uvex Supravision Extreme lens coating provides excellent protection from misting over
- Compatible with other means of personal protection such as masks, ear protection and helmets
- Available also with neoprene mask and detectable
Optic class of lenses is determined based on their optical parameters. Face and eye protection measures are divided into 3 classes. Lenses of the 1 optic class are intended for continuous usage (as such these glasses can be used also as protective glasses for every day use), while class 3 glasses - for short-term use.
The aforementioned is a top quality product that has undergone stress tests appropriate for its durability class. The manufacturer guarantees resistance to impact of solid objects within its durability class or granted certificates. Despite all this, in case of inadequate adjustment of the product, usage of this eye protection does not exclude bodily harm, for instance, resulting from the BB finding its way under the protective glass when ricocheting. That is why prior to use, it is recommended to properly adjust the eye protection to the individual needs of the user. Protective qualities of the product can also be subject to change as a result of improper use and maintenance of the aforementioned product, for instance, by cleaning the lenses with improper agents. The vendor does not bear any responsibility for bodily harm that may result from improper adjustment and/or usage of the product.